Guild Wars Kira

The personal musings of a simple woman from the hills of Ascalon who took up the bow and arrow to defend her nation and ended up saving the world. Three times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inland Empire, CA, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tired Of Fending Off The Forces Of Chaos

Oh, how I detest the Tomb of the Primeval Kings.

I'm not talking about the old Tomb where a bunch of elitist jerks hang out who can't swing an axe effectively unless their pet is dead and won't give you the time of day unless you can prove that you've spent countless days in the Rifts crying for vengeance. The Zaishen Order quickly figured out how useless those idiots would be against the Chaos hordes that overtook this portal and took them all off to Heroes Ascent.

No, I'm talking about the Tomb of today: corrupted, dank, dreary, overrun with morons. And there are monsters. As much as the morons bother me, they are much more tolerable than the one who proceeded them. What I detest is the time and energy involved in driving back the darkness, bringing order to the void, and purifying the Hall of Heroes for the gods. Especially when it turns out that the chaos forces are hoarding nothing more than a couple of raven staffs.

I'm not bitter, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home