Guild Wars Kira

The personal musings of a simple woman from the hills of Ascalon who took up the bow and arrow to defend her nation and ended up saving the world. Three times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inland Empire, CA, United States

Thursday, June 08, 2006

On Dancing

As much as I enjoy roaming the countryside, making the world safe from the Mursaat, the Afflicted, and aloe seeds, there are times when I have to put my bow down and relax. Thank goodness there always seems to be a dance party around to unwind. And even if there isn't a party to be found, you can start one pretty fast just my starting to dance yourself. People are more than willing to join in.

My distant Canthan cousin, Asuka, was telling me about a dance party she recently attended in, of all places, the monastery on Shing Jea Island. Not what one would think of as a party destination, but they attract a wide cross-section of students. She joined a fellow elementalist in a little number. There were a few assassins who could not get their act together. If you've seen an assassin dance, you would understand how difficult that can be. Good with the knives, but can't find a beat to save their lives. And there was a chorus line of ritualists with their spirit minions all dancing in nothing but their undergarments. She said it was a wild time.

I was too busy perfecting my vampiric knowledge in the arenas to attend. I have some pretty wicked moves of my own I would have like to have shown them. If you ever see around Tyria, don't be afraid to ask. I can get a party started in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home