Guild Wars Kira

The personal musings of a simple woman from the hills of Ascalon who took up the bow and arrow to defend her nation and ended up saving the world. Three times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inland Empire, CA, United States

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Protector of Cantha

I don't have a lot to say tonight, but I wanted to get this down while it was still fresh. I was just honored with the title Protector of Cantha for all of the hard work I've put into defeating Shiro Tagachi and saving the Canthans, Luxons, and Kurzicks from his evil machinations. You'd think that killing an unkillable envoy of the gods would be enough, but it turns out there was a little backtracking to be done in the Echovald Forest. A couple of flare-ups in Arborstone and the Eternal Grove to be put down. I guess it was my dedication to making sure that no evil was left undealtwith, no matter how large or small.

The celebration was small, but there was fireworks in Altrumm Ruins. I'm not sure they were for me, but they were nice all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home