Guild Wars Kira

The personal musings of a simple woman from the hills of Ascalon who took up the bow and arrow to defend her nation and ended up saving the world. Three times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inland Empire, CA, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mending

I feel bad about not writing in my magic diary lately, but I have a good excuse. I have been feeling under the weather lately. It's a good thing my little sister is a monk or I might be worse off. She's tried everything from Karei's Healing Circle to Mend Condition to the lamented Mending. She's a wonder with magical ailments, but everyday, ordinary affliction are a little more difficult.

Anyway, with the terrible heat getting to me, I haven't been out of the guild hall much. Ever since my birthday party out in Quarrel Falls. Poor Sparky, my new baby fungal wallow, hasn't had much opportunity to get out and explore, but he's been good company.

I shall try to update you more as I feel better. Or you could drop by my bedroom and listen to me moan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home