Guild Wars Kira

The personal musings of a simple woman from the hills of Ascalon who took up the bow and arrow to defend her nation and ended up saving the world. Three times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inland Empire, CA, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

People Only War When It Is Convenient

Standing on the ramparts of Fort Aspenwood, I remembered the words that rang throughout House zu Heltzer. "The Luxon curs are approaching our hallowed forests! We must meet them with all the violence we can muster!" I came here ready to defend this people to whom I swore my allegiance, only to find the battlefield nearly deserted. The few people here were standing around, chatting amongst themselves or dancing.

"What happened to the war?" I asked.

An assassin nearby answered, "Not enough Suxons on the other side."

So Fort Aspenwood was safe for now, if only because the enemy could not be bothered to show up for the fight. Laziness, it seems, is the true secret weapon of Kurzicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home