Guild Wars Kira

The personal musings of a simple woman from the hills of Ascalon who took up the bow and arrow to defend her nation and ended up saving the world. Three times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inland Empire, CA, United States

Friday, October 27, 2006

Ahai, Sunspear

Much as I feared, the coming of the Elonans coincides with the growing darkness we've witnessed before. Just after being approached for aid by Kormir, Spearmarshal for the Order of the Sunspears, chaos forces boldly attacked Kaineng Center. It was those same enemies that destroyed the Tomb of the Primeval Kings and disrupted the Dragon Festival in Shing Jea earlier this year. It seems the source of all this darkness is to be found in Elona and so I have sailed there to lend my support in the fight.

Based on word of my prior exploits, Kormir granted me a novice rank in the order upon arriving in Kamadan and placed four other heroes under my direction. Heroes they were called, but they are more like rank amateurs to me. There will be some time before I can shape them into an effective fighting unit. But though there experience in shallow, they take to every skill I can teach them like a fish to water.

For now, Spearmarshal Kormir has called me to rally the Sunspears and lead them in an attack on the Kourna army, lead by Varesh Ossa. I go now to the Consulate Docks to face this new challenge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The name of the boss changes, to get the elite skill Burning arrow, just follow the southern coast and kill the boss

3:24 PM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home