Guild Wars Kira

The personal musings of a simple woman from the hills of Ascalon who took up the bow and arrow to defend her nation and ended up saving the world. Three times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inland Empire, CA, United States

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Keeping Myself Amused

Here are some of the things I've been doing to keep busy.

  • My little sister has been giving me all the keys she's been finding while ridding the Shiverpeaks of mountain trolls. Why trolls need to horde keys I don't know? I'm been taking them into Grenth's Footprint to raid the treasure chests of the Stone Summit. Why do dwarves keep their treasure chests out in the open, exposed to the elements, for me plunder? It is a mad world, I tell you.
  • While doing all this, I've left my precious bows at home. Instead I've been playing with the assassin's daggers my friend, Jondalyn, gave me. I did recently modify them to make them more effective while using the dreaded Temple Strike method. I guess I just need a challenge.
  • I finally stopped shirking my duties and infiltrated the Am Fah assassins who congregate around Wajjun Bazaar. We had a strange relationship for a long time. One of the villains, Bujo, has set up a meeting between me and Brother Tosai, a leader of the Am Fah. As such, the assassins left me alone while I travelled through Wajjun. They probably expected I was there to keep my meeting. So of course, I never did that. No one ever asked either. Very kindly assassins, at least up until I finally kept that meeting. They don't like me much anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home