Guild Wars Kira

The personal musings of a simple woman from the hills of Ascalon who took up the bow and arrow to defend her nation and ended up saving the world. Three times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Inland Empire, CA, United States

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Fall and Rise of a God

It is finally done. Neither the Desolation nor the Realm of Torment could keep me from my confrontation with Abbadon. I was quite fascinated to find my old friends, Vizier Khilbron and Shiro Tagachi in the service of the fallen God of Secrets. It certainly explains a lot. But I've bested them before, so even together they were no threat.

And then came the final battle with the fallen god. I have trouble even comprehending that I fought a god. It was nearly a futile exercise. Time and again my companions and I fell before Abbadon's might, only to be restored and renew the attack. And when he was defeated, beyond all belief, Kormir stepped forward to take up the mantle as Goddess of Truth. I can think of no one more fitting than the Spearmarshal.

Saving the world is an exhausting endeavor. Elona is at peace once again, though there is still much I have to discover. The Sunspears must be returned to glory. And there are whispers that the Order has discovered a forgotten gate in the Realm of Torment. Someday maybe I'll be able to rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

This is my second attempt at leaving a message. I hope this one goes through. Just wanted to say that this is an awesome site. It shows great originality and talent. I'm impressed.

7:49 AM, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home